5 Simple Steps to Your Complete Kitchen Makeover
Do you need a kitchen makeover, but feel overwhelmed by the process? It doesn’t have to be like that! If you find the right kitchen installer, the process can be smooth and simple, with minimal disruption. In fact, at Express Kitchens we can get your entire kitchen makeover done in five simple steps. Let’s take a look:
- Step 1 – Assess your current kitchen
- Step 2 – Benefit from a complimentary in-home consultation
- Step 3 – Confirm your design selection and choice of materials
- Step 4 – Vacate your kitchen for one day
- Step 5 – Enjoy the functionality and aesthetics of your new kitchen!
Step 1 – Assess Your Current Kitchen
For this first step the ball is in your court! It’s really about taking the time to think about what you want your kitchen to be. Ask yourself, what elements of the kitchen work well? What’s not working? What do you need your kitchen to have that it’s currently lacking?
This might include features like:
- A different kitchen layout to make the kitchen more functional and/or spacious
- More storage space; perhaps even a butler’s pantry
- More direct sunlight; this might mean knocking down a non-load-bearing wall
- A kitchen island – islands are hugely popular for the social interactions they help facilitate
Step 2 – Benefit from a Complimentary In-Home Consultation
For a professional kitchen designer to really get a sense of your style and taste and of how your kitchen relates to the rest of the house, an in-home consultation is a must. At Express Kitchens we offer an obligation-free one hour in-home consult to make sure we understand what you want. Our kitchen makeovers Brisbane are driven by our customers’ vision however, our experienced kitchen designers can also advise you on what will work best with the space you have, and make suggestions you may not have considered.
As part of your kitchen makeover consultation, our kitchen designer will input your vision into our 3D software. Using this type of software gives you a number of advantages when compared with relying on 2D drawings including:
- It allows you to easily experiment with different designs and layouts.
- It gives you a very clear sense of how your kitchen will look, meaning you’ll actually get the kitchen you want
- And perhaps the biggest advantage? 3D design can save you money; because it gives you an accurate sense of how your kitchen will look, you’re far less likely to change plans halfway through
Step 3 – Confirm Your Design Selection and Materials
The 3D design visualisation should have given you a very clear understanding of how different designs will look in the space you have. So the next step is really a matter of selecting your favourite layout and then deciding on materials. At Express Kitchens, we like to keep our kitchen makeovers Brisbane simple; so once you’ve settled on your layout and design features all you really need to consider is:
- Benchtops – would you prefer affordable and stylish laminate? If so you can choose from a huge range of designs and colours. Or; opt for engineered stone, also in a large range of designs and colours, from some of Australia’s top tier stone manufacturers
- Cabinets – We manufacture our own cabinets and have found designer white is far and away the most popular colour choice, both because white never dates and because it brightens up any space
Step 4 – Vacate Your Kitchen for One Day
Treat yourself to an early cafe breakfast and come home to cook dinner in your new kitchen. Literally one day is all we need to remove your old kitchen and complete your kitchen makeover. We work with an efficient team, which includes plumbers and electricians so in one day, we are out of your hair leaving you to your brand new kitchen!
Step 5 – Enjoy Your New Kitchen!
We don’t think this step needs much explaining! At Express Kitchens we are committed to delivering your stylish kitchen makeover on time, and on budget and we hope you’ll enjoy your new kitchen to the fullest.
BOOK YOUR FREE IN-HOME CONSULT TODAY
FREECALL 1800 675 605 OR CONTACT US ONLINE