Need New Kitchen Cabinets? Go Local!
So you’re looking for new kitchen cabinets, but unsure how to go about sourcing them; should you go local or opt for an imported product? From our point of view, using a local cabinet maker is a no-brainer. Let’s take a look at why:
- Making Cabinets Locally Equals Quality Assured
- Buying Local Offers a Host of Other Benefits
- Buying Local Doesn’t Mean Buying Expensive!
Making Cabinets Locally Equals Quality Assured
Australian made products have a reputation for quality around the world. This is because manufacturers in Australia must abide by strict standards and regulations which extend to sourcing high quality materials and parts. Australian-made products also generally come with warranties and/or manufacturer’s guarantees.
At Express Kitchens our cabinet makers work to exacting Australian standards at our Brendale factory and they don’t cut corners. Every single cabinet we produce comes with a six year workmanship guarantee plus a full manufacturers warranty on externally sourced components.
Our cabinet makers have been crafting beautiful kitchen and laundry cabinetry for more than 25 years and visitors are always welcome to inspect the quality of our materials and workmanship first-hand at our showroom in Brendale.
Buying Local Offers a Host of Other Benefits
Supporting your local cabinet maker or other local manufacturers can benefit you and your community in so many other ways. We’ve listed a select few of these benefits below:
- Accountability behind the product – If you encounter a problem with a locally made product, it’s often much easier to resolve it. At Express Kitchens, in the unlikely event that your kitchen cabinets suffer from a defect, our cabinet makers and installation team will supply and install replacements right away
- Availability – When you order a locally manufactured product, you don’t have to factor in extensive overseas shipping delays. At Express Kitchens we simply collect your cabinetry from our warehouse and are ready to go with your one-day kitchen install
- Customer service – Local manufacturers are invested in their community; their reputation, and success relies on keeping local customers happy. This means excellent customer service for you
- In-depth product knowledge – As a local cabinet maker, we can tell you everything you could ever care to know about our products
- Money stays in the local economy – According to a recent American Express survey, Australian small business owners estimate they reinvest 42% of their business turnover back into the local community. This is largely through paying wages, supporting local suppliers or donating to local charities and initiatives.
Buying Local Doesn’t Mean Buying Expensive!
We’ve had it drilled into us that imported products offer better value for money, but this is often simply not true. Consider the fact that Australian products tend to last longer than cheap imports, because they are made to higher standards using superior materials. Also local manufacturers have developed their own uber-efficient production methods, plus they can offer reduced shipping costs.
At Express Kitchens all our cabinetry is made using HMR (High Moisture Resistant) board which offers value for money because it lasts! This material is arguably the best material for cabinets which are exposed to moisture; whether that be from steam, spills or washing up water. We are able to keep our prices affordable through our efficient manufacturing processes, which have been streamlined over close to three decades. Our cabinet makers manufacture sleek, minimalist cabinetry in a small range of designs; having a simplified range also helps to keep costs down.
Wherever you live in the wider Brisbane region, whether it’s Brendale, Capalaba, Carina, Mansfield, Marsden or North Lakes, we can guarantee you’ll find our cabinets affordably priced and beautifully finished.
Support Your Quality Local Cabinet Maker
FREECALL 1800 675 605 OR CONTACT US ONLINE