Some Frequently Asked Questions for Kitchen Renovations in Brisbane
Have you been dreaming about your perfect kitchen renovation? Here are some of the questions our Brisbane kitchen renovation customers have been asking:
- What are the benefits?
- How popular is kitchen renovation?
- What motivates people to renovate?
- How can I justify renovating my kitchen?
What Are the Benefits of Kitchen Renovations in Brisbane?
Perhaps you’ve thought about it for years, but still can’t decide whether or not you should finally say yes to kitchen renovations Brisbane. You might be interested in the results of a 2015 survey by the National Association of Realtors in America. Out of the 4,000 respondents who had completed kitchen renovation projects:
- 75% felt an increased sense of enjoyment,
- 79% reported feeling a major sense of accomplishment; and
- 82% said they now have an increased desire to be home.
In addition to the above benefits, you may also enjoy:
- More space
- Improved functionality
- Better layout and flow
- Enhanced comfort
- Increased storage
- Energy savings
- Modern look
- And much more…
How Popular Are Kitchen Renovations?
Renovations are on the rise. According to the 2019 Australia Houzz & Home Renovation Trends Study, spending on kitchen renovations has grown by 16% in the past year. At 26%, kitchens were the most popular room to renovate in 2018, followed by living rooms at 23%, and bedrooms at 17%. We’ve noticed this increase in kitchen renovations amongst our Brisbane City and north Brisbane customers.
So, what’s behind the popularity of kitchen renovations? Taking into account our modern day usage of kitchens, they have become one of the most frequented rooms in a house. It’s understandable that we want our kitchen to look and feel great, given that:
- We spend so much time in it – preparing, cooking, and eating food
- We entertain guests in the kitchen / dining area
- It adds value to the property as a whole
- A beautifully renovated kitchen is a selling point for potential home-buyers
What Motivates a Kitchen Renovation?
The team at Houzz asked what is it that motivates people to renovate their kitchen? And their 2018 Australia Houzz Kitchen Trends Study found that:
- 33% could no longer stand the old kitchen,
- 33% always wanted to do it, and finally had the means to do it,
- 28% were new home-owners wanting to settle in; and
- 27% due to an old kitchen that deteriorated, broke down, or became unsafe.
Based on popular opinion, if any of these sound like you – it’s time to breathe new life into your kitchen!
How Can I Justify My Kitchen Renovations?
Even when you really want it, it can often feel difficult to justify a kitchen renovation due to the cost and time involved. However, when you consider the frustration and inconvenience of your old kitchen vs the potential enjoyment and ease of your dream kitchen…don’t you think it’s worth it? Moreover, with the right kitchen renovation team, your time and financial commitments may be much less than you think!
Why wait years for your dream kitchen renovations when you could have it now? Imagine a brand new kitchen, custom designed to fit perfectly with your style and the available space.
At Express Kitchens, we understand that the main reasons why people hold off from renovating are time shortage and financial barriers. With our efficient kitchen installation service, you don’t have to worry about having enough time. Our efficient team of professionals can have your new kitchen ready and waiting for you at the end of the day. *Conditions Apply.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT KITCHEN DESIGNS
FREECALL 1800 675 605 OR CONTACT US ONLINE